Animal Crossing Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Forums

Anything to do with Animal Crossing and more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Music RoomMusic Room  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  Staff listStaff list  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» I see we died out huh?
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:11 am by Yanz

» Nintendo DSi
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:25 pm by luigi11

» Pictures
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:53 am by Sceinic

» New Banner!
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:34 pm by Sceinic

» Jimmy's Tales
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:33 pm by Sceinic

» Random Fun Facts
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:18 pm by Sceinic

» AC:CF Box Art
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:18 pm by Sceinic

» Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:17 pm by Sceinic

» Money Help!
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:43 pm by Sceinic

Affiliates

ACA
Ldjspot 2

Top posters
Yanz
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_vote_lcapAnimal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_voting_barAnimal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_vote_rcap 
Techy
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_vote_lcapAnimal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_voting_barAnimal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_vote_rcap 
LOLSpark
Josh
Mythirion
Abderian
TOOLAZYTOWORK
Sceinic
Crazy-J
Auis
Poll
Do you like the new colours?
Yes
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_vote_lcap43%Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_vote_lcap14%Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Needs work
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_vote_lcap43%Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pokegirl
K.K's Dust singer
K.K's Dust singer
pokegirl

Female Number of posts : 19
Karma ₧ :
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-06

Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide   Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:54 am

Animal Crossing: Wild World Boondox Donations Guide
Written by pokegirl_g

=====Table Of Contents======
1. Introduction
1a. Boondox
1b. Feathers
2. Donations
2a. When donating
2b. How much to donate
3. Contact info + Credits

================
1. Introduction
================
This is my second guide of ACWW about Boondox and Donating. Boondox is a
faraway town where you can't visit. They are a very poor town just like Pelly or
Phyllis mentioned. They eat dirt grilled cheese everyday. How bad could that be?
That's why we should help them! We don't want this to happen to us later right?
Donating is very easy, just go to the town hall and talk to Pelly or Phyllis. Tap
donations. Then you get to choose how much you donate! This guide is about how much
you need to donate and what you can do to help!

================
1a. Boondox
================
Boondox is a poor town like I said above. We need to help them. If you keep donating,
you can make them a happy life. Just like the life your living in now. So why not
make them live an equal life, just like you? We should, so everyone can live an
equal life. You can donate at the town hall as I said before. You can choose how much
you donate too. So why not donate a little bit everyday? It can help them by a lot.
You'll never know!

================
1b. Feathers
================
You can get different kinds of feathers just by donating! You can only find those
feathers at Boondox, no where else! That's why it's worth it to donate. More the
better, isn't it? Here are the list of feathers you can get:

Green
Blue
Yellow
REd
White
Rainbow

They are all the same but in different colors. They look nice on boys and girls.
They match with specific clothes to look nice. You have to donate a certain amount
of bells to get them.

=================
2. Donations
=================
Like I've mentioned before. You need to donate to get specific feathers. I've listed
the feathers above. Here's how much you need to donate to get different colored feathers:

Green: 10,000 bells
Blue: 200,000 bells
Yellow: 500,000 bells
Red: 800,000 bells
Purple: 1,100,000 bells
White: 1,400,000 bells
Rainbow: 6,400,000 bells

That's a lot eh? You must have a lot of money or have played long in order to get all of them,
unless you cheated with an action replay.

=================
2a. When Donating...
=================
When donating you have to try and not go over the amount, correct? So you have to keep track of
what you donate. Here are some tips to keep reminding yourself what to do:

1) Letters. Whenever you donate to Boondox, you can write a letter to yourself telling the donation
about and your running total of donations. Mail it to yourself and keep it in your pockets or letter
save at the post office. Before donating again, look at the letter and you can know how much to donate
and, more importantly, how much not to donate, so that you don't skip a feather.

2) Bulletin Board. This is a little more difficult because eventually, the messages get pushed back and
deleted from the bulletin board. But, if it suits you, you can use it. Just post how much you donate and
a running total.

3) Paper and Pencil. Some people like to just keep a sheet of paper with a list of their Boondox donations
and a running total.

Either way you choose to keep track of it, I highly suggest donating in full amounts. Save the money in
your bank account until you have the amount needed to donate to get the next feather. (The plus is that
you will receive interest if it's in the bank for more than a month.) Then, you can donate the full amount
and wait for the next feather in the mail.

You won't have to worry about missing a feather if you keep track of your donations.

=================
2b. How much to donate
=================
As I've said you have to donate lots.

Blue: 200,000 bells
Yellow: 500,000 bells
Red: 800,000 bells
Purple: 1,100,000 bells
White: 1,400,000 bells
Rainbow: 6,400,000 bells

There's the list again but DON'T donate exactly like the list is doing. You have to do it in parts.

Blue: 190,000 bells
Yellow: 300,000 bells
Red: 300,000 bells
Purple: 300,000 bells
White: 300,000 bells
Rainbow: 5,000,000 bells

That's how much you have to donate after. So like, you donated 10,000 bells and you need the next
feather but don't exactly donate 200,000 bells because you'll go over the blue feather by 10,000
bells, that will equal to 210,000 bells. So you have to donate 190,000.
190,000 bells + 10,000 bells = 200,000 bells. That's how it's done.

=================
3. Contacting me + Credits
=================
If you want anything else to be added to my guide or any corrections email me at
vanessagoh123@gmail.com Also, If you want my guide to be displayed at your site please contact me
by via email. If you see anybody copying my work, please email me.

Sites that are allowed to post my guide:
http://awesome-nintendo.co.nr/
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Animal_Crossing_Day/
http://www.z11.invisionfree.com/AC_Town/index.php
https://animalcrossing.forumotion.org/

Credits to:
www.animalcrossingcommunity.com for
helping me with the increments.
Thank You ACC!

Good luck on your quest on getting every feather!

THIS IS COPYRIGHTED.

Last edited by pokegirl on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yanz told me to)
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Animal_Crossing_Day/index.php?act=id
Yanz
Admin
Admin
Yanz

Male Number of posts : 865
<b>Title</b> : Hardstyle dance
Karma ₧ :
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Name: Yanz
Hometown: Oakville
Class: Spellwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide   Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 3:59 am

Very well done!
Might want to add this site to the list of sites that are allowed to have your guide. :]
Back to top Go down
pokegirl
K.K's Dust singer
K.K's Dust singer
pokegirl

Female Number of posts : 19
Karma ₧ :
Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide   Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:10 pm

I know. I will later. :/
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Animal_Crossing_Day/index.php?act=id
Sceinic
Night Guard
Night Guard
Sceinic

Female Number of posts : 87
Karma ₧ :

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Name: Sceinic
Hometown: TrioTown
Class: 5th grade

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide   Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide   Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing Wild World : Boondox Donations Guide
Page 1 of 1